THE LIGHTROOM RAW POWER
Exploring the power of RAW files inside Lightroom
AMSTERDAM - 03/25/2019 - 10:00 to 16:30
This workshop is part of:
THE MAGIC BUTTON EXPERIENCE
TBD, AMSTERDAM: 25/03/2019
HOW IT WORKS:
- Maximum 8 to 10 participants
- Same level photographers (after evaluation)
- Students send their own pictures for in class post production
- Learn from the basic to the pro level image adjustments
- Learn how to fix isolated issues on the image
- Learn creative and powerful black and white conversions
- Learn how to solve problems based on real student's images
- Learn when to go to photoshop to perfect an image
- Investiment: 200€
WORKSHOPS MARCH 2019
TBD, AMSTERDAM – 25/03/2019
Time: from 10:00 to 16:30
Price: 200€ – before march 16.
Price: 250€ – after march 17.
Suitable for: Wedding Photographers (and not only) who want to put their post-production to a higher level with techniques from a commercial photographer.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
ABOUT THE LECTURER:
Daniel Farjoun is a photographer who has been graduated in graphic design. Works in the multimedia market for more than 22 years, founder of XYZ 360° (interactive solutions company) and the photography school Canal da Foto, having influenced more than 110 thousand people through his online courses.
Pioneer and responsible for spreading the 360° and digital stereo 3D photography techniques.
He has several publications in specialized magazines in the photography field, being a reference in the Brazilian market in advanced techniques of post-production and lighting.
According to the publication PanoBook Awards, Daniel Farjoun was recognized among the 100 best photographers in the world in 2012.
Currently, Daniel Farjoun is a commercial photographer, consultant and lecturer, giving workshops with the most diverse solutions for photographers.